The Waterfront Restaurant, located at Campbells Cove in the historic Rocks area of Sydney: Nautical or with spectacular views across Sydney Harbour and the Opera House the Waterfront can seat up to 800 guests.
Specialising in the finest and freshest of Australian seafood you can dine outside on the terrace or inside this heritage building. Private rooms are available. Open for business 7 days and nights.
- Phone: (02) 9247 3666
- Fax: (02) 9252 2481
- Address: 27 Circular Quay West, The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Paul Vichr
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $12.90 – $29.90, Main $14 – $79
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Features: Licensed, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Secure parking, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Live music, Romantic
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual, Dance floor
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party