The Rocks CafÃ© is a Sydney icon, situated on George Street in the cosmopolitan heart of Australiaâ€™s finest heritage district, The Rocks.
A pleasant stroll from Sydneyâ€™s CBD and on the edge of the financial district, the cafÃ© is only a stones through from the harbour.
Recently completely refurbished, the CafÃ© spans two levels and combines the best of modern Australian architecture with a traditional feel that sits well in its bohemian surrounds.
- Modern Australian, Italian
- Phone: (02) 9247 3089
- Fax: (02) 9247 4030
- Address: 99 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Steven Lee
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $12 – $20, Main $24 – $33
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Features: BYO (Wine Only), Licensed, No dress code, Per-bottle corkage, Private dining area, Smoking area, Takeaway, Water views
- Ambience: Contemporary, Relaxed
- Food: Organic, Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party