Sydney’s newest harbourside restaurant – The Deck – officially opened November 2007.
Situated on the water in Milsons Point, the restaurant embraces uninterrupted views of the world’s most iconic landmarks, offering modern-Australian cuisine in a superb atmosphere of relaxed elegance.
The Deck has a summer ambiance with earthy tones and chic dark timbers.
The Deck features a stylish bar and variety of dining options including banquette lounges, traditional seating, communal tables and dining on the outdoor terrace.
The venue is perfect for corporate gatherings, special occasions and sharing small plates with friends.
- Modern Australian, Mediterranean
- Phone: (02) 9033 7670
- Fax: (02) 9033 7669
- Address: 1 Olympic Drive Milsons Point, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Michael Roper – Executive chef, Michael Roper, is extremely excited about his new role at The Deck. Previously working as head chef at the decadent M on the Bund in Shanghai, his vast knowledge and experience will ensure The Deck is at the forefront of Australian dining.
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $8.50 – $23, Main $17 – $29.50, Dessert $12.50
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos
- Features: Licensed, Outside dining area, Secure parking, Smoking area, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Live music, Relaxed, Traditional
- Styles: Cocktail, Sit down
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party