The Sydney Cove Oyster Bar has traded since that date and developed a reputation for serving premium Sydney Rock Oysters and quality Australia seafood in what is arguably the most perfect location to enjoy such delicacies.
The Oyster Bar is situated on Sydney Cove, metres from the Sydney Opera House, Botanical Gardens and the CBD. Drop in for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or come down and enjoy a relaxing drink by the harbour.
The Oyster Bar is equipped with outdoor heating for your comfort with indoor seating also available. So whether you’re planning a corporate luncheon, entertaining guests or just rediscovering Sydney harbour on a lazy weekend the Sydney Cove Oyster Bar is pleased to welcome you.
Watch the New Year in while sipping champagne and eating Sydney’s finest seafood. We offer a 3 course set menu, an amazing firework displays all with uninterrupted views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
So treat yourself, partner, family or friends to an amazing night by the harbour.
- Phone: (02) 9247 2937
- Fax: (02) 9247 2365
- Address: 1 East Circular Quay Sydney CBD, NSW Australia
- Chef: Andrew Falzon
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $20, Main $39.50, Dessert $16
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Features: Dress smart casual, Licensed, Outside dining area, Street parking, Water views
- Ambience: Formal, Live music, Romantic