Rockpool began as a fine dining restaurant serving high quality Australian produce with an Asian influence, the restaurant began predominantly serving seafood and the style of cooking has remained along the same lines however the dishes have become more sophisticated with time.
The restaurant continues to win awards as time goes by which we believe is attributed to our mottoâ€™s that â€œthe cornerstone of good cooking is to source the finest produceâ€ and â€œwe set out to do everything to the best of our ability today, then try even harder tomorrowâ€.
- Modern Australian
- Phone: (02) 9252 1888
- Fax: (02) 9252 2421
- Address: 107 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Michael Meenearney, Neil Perry
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $9 – $48, Main $25 – $110, Dessert $24
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Set Menus: Set menu 1 $150 5 course
- Features: $20 corkage Per-bottle, BYO, Deliveries, Dress smart, Licensed, Private dining area, Smoking area, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Formal, Relaxed, Romantic, Trendy
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down