Italian Village welcomes you inside our beautiful three level, 18th century sandstone building nestled within the heart of the historic Rocks precinct with picture-postcard views of the Opera House and the harbour.
Diners can enjoy the ground floor restaurant specialising in modern-Italian cuisine, or book one of five private dining rooms for a sumptuous a la carte or tailored dinner.
Five intimate private dining rooms are available for private gatherings, or you can book the whole restaurant and function centre to cater for up to 1200 people.
Italian Village’s elegant space features the magnificent heritage aspects of the building together with Florentine influenced furnishings and fittings.
- Phone: (02) 9247 6111
- Fax: (02) 9247 8979
- Address: 7 Circular Quay West, The Rocks Sydney CBD, NSW Australia
- Chef: Michael James – Chef Michael James is a widely regarded Chef, with a career spanning over two decades. Michael has been a mentor and inspiration to many in the restaurant industry.
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $14.90 – $19.90, Main $33 – $75, Dessert $14.90 – $27
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Features: Licensed, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Smoking area, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Relaxed, Romantic
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Presentation, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual, Dance floor, Stage
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party