It is a place of glowing mahogany-stained solid oak, engraved bar stools, bevelled mirrors, vintage beer posters and etched glass.
Every detail of Epoque’s and Heritage’s interiors reveal an aspect of Belgian life, including the old and new imported floor and wall tiles, a period “leuvense” stove used to stay warm on damp nights, a “saving board” used to stash salaries in a safe place while drinking and gambling, and a large suspended factory clock.
- Belgian, International
- Phone: (02) 9241 1775
- Fax: (02) 9241 1875
- Address: 135 Harrington Street, The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Ian Clayton
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $9 – $21.50, Main $22.50 – $35.50, Dessert $12.50 – $17.50
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Features: Licensed, Limited parking, Private dining area, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Buzzy, Relaxed, Traditional
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Christmas party