A quintessential Rocks experience, Harts Pub is an authentic Sydney sports pub steeped in history.
Part of the 1890s Hart Building, and originally a private residence and later home of Australian culinary icon Margaret Fulton, Harts offers a relaxed, casual environment to watch a football game, meet the locals and enjoy ales, pizza and light lunches in the outside courtyard.
- Australian – native
- Phone: (02) 9250 6022
- Fax: (02) 9250 6046
- Address: 176 Cumberland Street The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Price Guide: Main $10 – $15, Dessert $6.50
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Features: Dress smart casual, Licensed, No dress code, Outside dining area, Secure parking, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Buzzy, Relaxed
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party