The hotel’s contemporary restaurant harbourkitchen&bar, takes in the fabulous view of Sydney Harbour through floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors where you can hear the water lapping and see the food being prepared in the open plan kitchen.
Only the freshest of Australian produce is used in the preparation of the seasonal menu and daily specials – modern Australian cuisine with Mediterranean inspired flavours.
harbourkitchen&bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner against a back drop of spectacular harbour views. A seasonal menu of award winning Mediterranean cuisine is prepared from the open plan kitchen and an extensive cellar of Australian and imported wines is available to complete the experience.
- Modern Australian, Mediterranean
- Phone: 02 9256 1661
- Address: 7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Chef: Alessandro Pavoni – Alessandro came to Australia as a tourist and fell in love with an Australian woman. According to Alessandro “I knew then I had to come to live in Australia” so he left the Michelin star restaurant in his home town, Brescia, for the Australian shores to pursue his two passions, food and his soon to be wife.
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $14 – $27, Main $28 – $48, Dessert $15 – $19
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Features: Licensed, Private dining area, Secure parking, Smoking area, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Relaxed, Romantic
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual
- Suitable For: Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party