Eastbank Cafe. Pizzeria.Bar, with its open glass frontage extending to an outdoor seating area, brings you in direct contact with the essence of Sydney.
Whether you are looking for the perfect lunch, a memorable dinner or quick pre or post theatre snack and coffee, Eastbank serves up the freshest in seasonal cuisine.
Located on Sydney’s most exciting harbour front, east Circular Quay is a haven for theatre, food and shopping outlets.
With the Opera house, Dendy cinema, the world famous botanical gardens & the CBD all within walking distance, this area provides an environment where both the Sydneysider and visitors can freely interact and enjoy a truly Australian experience.
- Modern Australian, Italian
- Phone: (02) 9241 6722
- Fax: (02) 9241 6744
- Address: Gnd Floor, Quay Grand/61-69 Macquarie Street, Circular Quay, Sydney CBD, NSW
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $14 – $25.50, Main $29.50 – $49.50
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Features: $15 corkage Per-bottle, BYO (Wine Only), Dress smart casual, Licensed, Outside dining area, Smoking area, Street parking, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Relaxed, Sophisticated, Suitable for business
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party