Cafe Sydney captures the essence of Sydney. Located on the rooftop of Customs House, Cafe Sydney is a regular haunt for businessmen closing deals and beautiful people being beautiful. Great service and a naturally vibrant atmosphere meets fresh food and a great local wine list.
Cafe Sydney showcases smooth, ambient and soulful grooves teamed with a versatile menu of seafood and fish from the wood grill, our usual a la carte or alternatively keep it chilled with a selection of small plates to graze the afternoon away.
Level 5/31 Alfred Street Circular Quay, NSW
Modern Australian, Seafood
- Matt Bates
EntrÃ©e $25 – $27, Main $32 – $39, Dessert $9.50 – $16
Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Venue: City views, Licensed, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Live music, Relaxed, Romantic, Suitable for business, Trendy
- Styles: Cocktail, Sit down
- Suitable for: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party
- 2007 – Menulog Gold Award Winner – Menulog Gold Award Winner – Menulog – User’s Favourite Award