Located in the midst of The Royal Botanic Gardens, the Botanic Restaurant and Gardens Cafe are stunning venues surrounded by tropical rainforest and boasting wide verandahs that overlook the gardens.
For a leisurely visit to The Royal Botanic Gardens, this venue provides the opportunity for a business lunch on the Restaurant balcony, a casual bite to eat surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature, or a uniquely different venue to hold your next event or for one of Sydney’s most romantic wedding reception locations, the Botanic Restaurant and Gardens Cafe are ideal.
- Modern Australian
- Phone: (02) 9241 2419
- Fax: (02) 9251 6039
- Address: Mrs Macquaries Road, Sydney CBD, NSW
- Chef: Janet Kirkwood
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $18 – $21, Main $26 – $34, Dessert $15 – $19
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard
- Features: Licensed, No dress code, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Smoking area, Street parking, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Child-friendly, Contemporary, Relaxed, Romantic, Suitable for business
- Food: Gluten Free, Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio Visual
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party