Guillaume at Bennelong is situated in the southern shell of the Sydney Opera House, where diners sit beneath Joern Utzon’s vaulted concrete “ribs”.
Sensuously curved, chocolate-coloured banquettes surround generously-spaced tables. Both the restaurant and the bar offer spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Circular Quay and the city.
Guillaume at Bennelong offers a range of dining choices including; intimate booth seating, a secluded private dining table, or canapÃ©s in the bar overlooking the Harbour and Bridge. Guillaume at Bennelong offers contemporary Australian cuisine with a classical French influence.
Guillaume’s superbly crafted dishes combine the best of Australia’s fresh local produce and are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented.
Wines are superbly chosen, offering an exhaustive Australian and International list. Guillaume at Bennelong is committed to offering world class service, attracting highly skilled and attentive professionals including; waiters, bar staff and a sommelier.
- Phone: (02) 9241 1999
- Fax: (02) 9241 44 77
- Address: Bennelong Point, Circular Quay, Sydney CBD, NSW Australia
- Chef: Guillaume Brahimi
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $30 – $45, Main $38 – $52, Dessert $25 – $35
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Set Menus: Set menu 1 $190 8 course
- Features: Dress smart, Licensed, Private dining area, Secure parking, Smoking area, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Luxurious, Romantic, Sophisticated
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party