In the heart of Sydneyâ€™s Rocks area, with views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House;
An icon of the Sydney restaurant scene â€“ a dining experience to remember. bel mondo in the heart of the Rocks is housed atop the Argyle Stores and is reminiscent of a New York loft with old timber beams, exposed roof trusses and iron-bark flooring – adding to this stunning views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Modern Sydney/Italian cuisine with the focus on produce, on freshness, on quality, on the best! our menu reflects our city – modern, vibrant, exciting, yet with a healthy respect for the traditional, a multicultural composition with an international outlook.
If close to a single region, then italy and the mediterranean, but always with an emphasis on the quality of food with a kitchen strategy to exploit its freshness and flavour.
- Modern Australian, International, Mediterranean
- Phone: (02) 9241 3700
- Fax: (02) 9241 3744
- Address: Gloucester Walk, via The Argyle Stairs, The Rocks, Sydney NSW
- Chef: Andy Ball
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $17 – $19, Main $30 – $32, Dessert $14 – $20
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Set Menus: Set menu 1 $85 5 course, Set menu 2 $125 5 course, Set menu 3 $35 2 course
- Features: Licensed, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Smoking area, Street parking, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Contemporary, Live music, Luxurious, Romantic, Suitable for business, Trendy
- Food: Gluten Free, Vegan Option, Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Formal, Presentation, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual, Stage
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Bucks / Hens night, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party