Jacksons is one of the most exciting and vibrant CBD hotels, featuring six bars over four levels with an exceptional food & beverage menu.
Jacksons is only a few minutes walk from The Rocks, Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and major hotels. Open around the clock, seven days a week.
Dine in Bar CQ either alfresco or indoors overlooking the hustle and bustle of George Street, service is swift and friendly; the food a tasty mix of modern Australian cuisine and available breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Monday to Friday unwind in comfort during Happy Hour, or visit on the weekend to catch live sporting action and enjoy a lively night out with friends dancing to the beats of Sydney’s best DJs.
And for those of you who love beer, why not join the Jacksons Beer Hall of Fame with over 100 beers from around the world!
- Modern Australian
- Phone: (02) 9247 2727
- Fax: (02) 9247 9334
- Address: 176 George Street, Circular Quay, Sydney CBD, NSW Australia
- Chef: Jeff Moy
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $5 – $14.50, Main $14.50 – $27, Dessert $8.50 – $16
- Payment Options: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos
- Features: City views, Dress smart casual, Licensed, Limited parking, Outside dining area, Smoking area, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Buzzy, Clubby, Contemporary, Live music, Relaxed, Suitable for business, Trendy
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Presentation, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual, DJ, Dance floor
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party