A fine-dining restaurant on level 36, Altitude offers Modern Australian cuisine with European influence. Enjoy an eight-course degustation with paired wines or choose from an exquisite al la carte menu. Floor to ceiling windows allow diners to enjoy the most outstanding harbour views of any Sydney restaurant.
Altitude Restaurant attracts a broad based clientele from Sydney’s elite, special occasions, corporate and international visitors to unique special events.
Executive Chef Michael Kean from London’s Dorchester hotel joined Altitude in May 2006 and has created an innovative menu encapsulating the fresh produce of Australia and the Pacific coupled with the ultra contemporary culinary style of London.
Steven Krasicki, one of Sydney’s up and coming stars, has recently been appointed Chef de Cusine at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydneyâ€™s Altitude Restaurant. Formerly of Restaurant Balzac and Banc, Steven brings with him a wealth of experience to the kitchen on level 36.
Altitude Private Dining Room – Sydney’s most exclusive and intimate private dining room catering for up to 12 offering 270 degree panoramic views of the city, bridge, Opera House and harbour. Available for dinner Monday – Saturday.
- Modern Australian, European
- Phone: (02) 9250 6123
- Fax: (02) 9250 6046
- Address: Level 36 /176 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, Sydney NSW, Australia
- Chef: Steven Krasicki – Steven Krasicki is one of Sydney’s up and coming stars who joins Shangri-La Hotel, Sydneyâ€™s Altitude Restaurant as Chef de Cuisine. Formerly of Restaurant Balzac and Banc, Steven brings with him a wealth of experience to the kitchen on level 36. He is an extremely talented chef responsible for introducing such culinary delights as the seven course Epi-curious Menu to Altitude Restaurant. Stevenâ€™s menu will reflect his style of Modern Australian cuisine with distinct European influence.
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $25 – $28, Main $32 – $42, Dessert $18
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Eftpos
- Set Menus: Set menu 1 $120 8 course
- Features: Dress smart casual, Licensed, Outside dining area, Private dining area, Secure parking, Water views, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Relaxed, Sophisticated, Suitable for business
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Bucks / Hens night, Christmas party