Sydney’s best Greek restaurant located on Macquarie St. A big Greek welcome is what you can expect at Aesops. Be warned to also expect to dance Zorba, smash plates and lose yourself in the spontaneity and madness that has made Aesops a unique and popular venue.
Established in 1991 and situated on one of Sydney’s most beautiful streets overlooking the gleaming copper turrets of the Conservatorium of Music and the tranquil greenery of the Botanical Gardens (great for wedding photos), Aesops (with a capacity of 165) is the perfect venue for that special occasion.
We can assist you in selecting the right menu and beverage package from our eclectic and exciting range, the type of music you would like played or any other request you may have to ensure your time at Aesops is indeed unforgettable.
We do encourage our clients to visit the premises, and meet our friendly staff prior to your event, so we can ensure that all venue preparation are met to your satisfaction.
- Greek, Mediterranean
- Phone: (02) 9247 5422
- Fax: (02) 9247 0503
- Address: 131 Macquarie St, Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Price Guide: EntrÃ©e $19.50 – $22.50, Main $26.50 – $33.50
- Payment Options: Cash, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners
- Set Menus: Set menu 1 $54 7 course
- Features: Dress smart casual, Licensed, Outside dining area, Park Views, Private dining area, Secure parking, Smoking area, Takeaway, Wheelchair access
- Ambience: Buzzy, Live music, Sophisticated, Suitable for business, Traditional
- Food: Vegetarian option
- Styles: Cocktail, Presentation, Sit down
- Entertainment: Audio visual, DJ, Dance floor
- Suitable For: Birthday/Anniversary, Bucks / Hens night, Business lunch/dinner, Christmas party