Find Circular Quay restaurants for Home Delivery & Pick Up:
Restaurants in Circular Quay are legendary for two reasons: mouth-watering cuisine, and a world-class dining location. Circular Quay is one of Sydney’s favourite destinations for visitors, flanked by the amazing Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Botanical Gardens.
Circular Quay is spectacular in the evening – take in the city lights as you do ‘menu reconnaissance’ before deciding on your favourite cuisine, be it Chinese, Seafood, Japanese, Italian, or even fish and chips washed down with fine wine!
A couple of favourite Circular Quay Restaurants you must check out are the Aria Restaurant and Doyles Restaurant at Circular Quay.
Circular Quay restaurants offers diners delicious cuisine from a variety of countries. From fine dining to simple and affordable meals there is something for everyone to enjoy from the restaurants in Circular Quay.
Circular Quay Sydney offers an exciting world class dining experience with one of the cities hottest restaurants, Wildfire. Complete with stunning views of Sydney Harbour and the Opera House you can relax and enjoy the ambient and sophisticated experience of dining out in this award wining restaurant.
Another restaurant that offers spectacular views of the harbour is the Cruise Bar. It is sure to satisfy with a range of tantalizing meals and quality bar service. The Cruise Bar has a reputation for its friendly atmosphere and unique location.
On the east Circular Quay boasts many bars and restaurants and stylish boutiques, along with the large Dendy Cinema. Among the many Chinese restaurants in Sydney, East Chinese Restaurant offers a unique experience for diners with spectacular ocean views and reasonably priced quality Chinese cuisine.
Doyles is a restaurant which presents visitors and locals alike with a true Australian seafood experience. The menu is packed with a variety of quality seafood dishes to tempt and delight your taste buds.
Also located on the east side of Circular Quay is City Extra. This unique Australian owned restaurant is a brilliant option after a late night show at the Opera house as it is open 24 hours, is fully licensed and has a takeaway menu. If you're a fan of subcontinental cuisine, make sure you try one of Sydney's great Indian restaurants during your stay. Besides India Quay and Karma Indian Cuisine, there are many great Indian restaurants in surrounding suburbs of The Rocks, Millers Point, and Pyrmont.
On the west Circular Quay is home to the famous Rocks area with a number of quaint shopping arcades and attractive restaurants. Located in the Rocks is the popular Belgium Beer cafe where the beer is bigger than your head and the mussels are simply delectable! This lively social cafe is a great place to meet with friends and enjoy a fun night out.
If you consider yourself as a bit of a beer connoisseur and you have a weakness for Czech restaurants why not make a booking at the very popular, fully licensed Prague Czech Beer Restaurant and bar. Located at Potts Point overlooking the harbour, this popular restaurant offers affordable hearty meals, Czech beers on tap and of course, loads of atmosphere!
Circular Quay Restaurant Directory
- Aesop’s Fine Mediterranean Cuisine
- Alfredo Authentic Italian Restaurant
- Altitude Restaurant Shangri-La Hotel (The Rocks)
- Amoroma Ristorante Pizzeria (The Rocks)
- Aria Restaurant
- Australian Wine Emporium at The Australian Hotel (The Rocks)
- Australian Wine Centre
- Bar Bello
- Bar CQ @ Jacksons on George
- Baroque Bistro (The Rocks)
- Bel Mondo (The Rocks)
- Bennelong Restaurant
- Blu Horizon Bar Shangri-La Hotel (The Rocks)
- Botanic Restaurant & Gardens Cafe
- Cafe Mix Shangri-La Hotel (The Rocks)
- Cafe Opera
- Cafe Sydney
- Caminetto Italian Restaurant (The Rocks)
- City Extra Restaurant
- Cruise Bar, Restaurant & Events (The Rocks)
- Daniel’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant
- Eastbank Cafe Bar Pizzeria
- East Chinese Restaurant
- Ecq Bar
- Etch Restaurant
- Giovanni’s at the Grosvenor
- Glasshouse Cafe at the State Library
- Guylian Belgium Chocolate Cafe
- Haemil Korean Restaurant
- Harbour Kitchen & Bar Park Hyatt (The Rocks)
- Harrington Bar & Restaurant at Quay West Suites (The Rocks)
- Harts Pub Shangri-La Hotel (The Rocks)
- Heritage Belgian Beer Cafe (The Rocks)
- Hero Sushi Box Rock’s (The Rocks)
- Icons Brasserie
- India Quay
- Inside Restaurant
- Italian Village (The Rocks)
- Kables Restaurant, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- Karma Indian Restaurant
- Lanes Restaurant & Bar at Harbour Rocks Hotel (The Rocks)
- Minus 5
- Mirabelle Cafe Restaurant
- Mos Cafe
- Nakashima Japanese Restaurant (The Rocks)
- Naniwa-Tei Japanese Noodle Shop
- Neptune Palace Restaurant
- One Alfred Street
- Opera Bar
- Orient Hotel Restaurant The Rocks (The Rocks)
- Pancakes on the Rocks (The Rocks)
- Paragon Bistro
- Peter Doyle at the Quay
- Phillip’s Foote Restaurant (The Rocks)
- Phillips Heritage Restaurant
- Posh Lounge
- Quadrant Restaurant?
- Quay Seafood Chinese Restaurant
- Quayside Brasserie
- Reds Restaurants (The Rocks)
- Rockpool (The Rocks)
- Rossini Restaurants
- Saffron Thai at The Brooklyn Hotel
- Sailors Thai (The Rocks)
- Sea Change Chinese Restaurant (The Rocks)
- Ship Inn Bistro
- South Pacific Chinese Restaurant
- Steersons Steakhouse
- Sydney Cove Oyster Bar
- The Argyle (The Rocks)
- The Basement
- The Brasserie Restaurant (The Rocks)
- The Deck Sydney
- The Dining Room
- The Rocks Cafe (The Rocks)
- Vivaz Restaurant & Nightclub (The Rocks)
- Waterfront Restaurant (The Rocks)
- WatersEdge (Walsh Bay)
- Young Alfred Restaurant
- Yukis at the Quay