New Orleans comes to Sydney Harbour via Paris a Sydney Showboats Cabaret Dinner Cruise.
Step aboard a paddlewheeler for a 2.5-hour evening cruise on Sydney Harbour. You’ll enjoy a three-course Ã la carte dinner and be entertained by the glitz and glamor of a live cabaret show. It’s a night out on the town in Sydney you’ll never forget!
Sydney Showboats, Sydney’s most unique dining venue, has undergone a dramatic $1.5 million makeover. You’ll see new shows, state-of-the-art lighting and new dancers wearing brilliant hand-beaded costumes, including headpieces from Las Vegas and Spanish Bolero costumes.
The cabaret show focuses on the central theme of love and features glamorous Australian showgirls who have danced at the Moulin Rouge. The show’s 10 segments re-create the exotic settings of Las Vegas, Brazil, Spain, Korea, Japan, India, Africa and France, with a contemporary version of the traditional French Cancan. The dynamic finale brings the story back home to Australia, symbolizing Sydney’s Opera House. And of course the million-dollar views of Sydney Harbour from the window of your paddlesteamer are part of the show on your 2.5-hour dinner cruise on the harbour.
Panache three- course a-la-carte sample menu
- Platter of smoked salmon, Moroccan spiced chicken ribs
- seasonal vegetable frittata, Thai red roo salad with tatsoi.
Main Flavours – Choose one item
- Oven roasted ocean trout & chunky Roma tomato salsa with salad of rocket,
- pink grapefruit & roasted cashews
- Chicken breast with Japanese potato salad & creamy shitake sauce
- Northern rivers prime veal cutlet with mushroom & ricotta tart
- Vegetarian dish of the day
- Platter of traditional pavlova, Belgium mud cake slice, berry & vanilla panacotta and tiramisu
Menu is subject to change
2 hours 30 minutes