Cruise Sydney Harbour and watch Sydney light up on an early-dinner sunset cruise aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney’s waterways.
Whether you’re enjoying an early pre-theatre dinner or wanting to complete your Sydney sightseeing in style, you’ll enjoy the MV Sydney 2000′s relaxed atmosphere, first-class service, fabulous food and superb views of Sydney Harbour.
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes champagne, canapes and a two-course dinner with wine. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the “confirmed window option” to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
- A mezze plate and breads to share
- Grilled salmon with herb potato rosti, shaved fennel and green shallot & lime vinaigrette
- Supreme of free range chicken roasted with prosciutto with creamed potatoes, pousse spinach, baby ligurian black olives, porcini mushrooms jus
- Grilled eye fillet of beef with potato galette, roasted eschalot, shiraz jus
- Gratin of vegetables with red capsicum sauce & asparagus
- Lemon curd and passionfruit pastry with mascarpone
- Chocolate brulee tart
- Tea and coffee
Circular Quay, downtown Sydney